As a minister of the Gospel, I have been given the honor of ministering to those who have lost their identity through the Ministry of Restoration. With our fast paced lifestyle, many are feeling they are not getting answers concerning their current state of being. Using current technology, we can reach you, right where you are – geographically and spiritually. Anywhere in the USA, you can have a personalized private session over the internet via your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Privacy Guaranteed in a private session.
At OEWM, we are prepared to help you overcome the challenges of life – we have a ONE on ONE ministry tailored to your needs.
- Personal Prophetic Ministry,
- Targeted Prayer for Inner Healing and Restoration,
- A Courts of Heaven Session to remove the legal right of the adversary,
- Focus driven teaching to continue a victorious life
Regular requests come to us for assistance in the Courts of Heaven. Our ministry offers personalized assistance in this paradigm of prayer. We call them One on Mentoring sessions. We have testimony after testimony of fruitful sessions in the Courts of Heaven.
What are One on One Mentoring sessions?
- 1 or 2-hour prayer sessions with a Senior Mentoring team member and one other experienced member of our mentoring ministry team.
- Mentors provide assistance praying for you and with you in the Courts of Heaven.
- In January 2021, our method for One On One Mentoring sessions changed; we now focus upon the revelation of the Bond Registry each person has in the Courts of Heaven. Many things are resolved by addressing the Bond Registry within the Courtroom.
- Subsequent sessions may deal with deeper issues that the Holy Spirit reveals; but the Bond Registry is the default method used.
- Advocates work with what heaven is revealing regarding the client’s Bond Registry, while always following the leading of Holy Spirit.
- Each session is conducted on-line through a Video-Conference using Zoom, where all members see and hear each other on the screen.
What will I need for a One On One Mentoring session?
- You will need either a computer, a tablet or a mobile phone with a working camera and microphone.
- WE WILL NOT conduct a session without being able to see you on camera.
- A private, distraction-free location with an internet connection.
- A location where you can speak out loud with ease.
- To be in the process of reading the required reading before your session.
- A prayerful attitude and willingness to repent and/or forgive as needed.
- Pre-payment when you book your appointment with us.
- We record every session so you do not need to be concerned with note-taking during the session. You will be able to engage with the session better if you are not distracted by note-taking. You can request a copy of the Audio Recording which we will send by email if you request it after your appointment. Simply click the button at the top right of this page after your session and complete the request form. The Audio Recording is not automatically emailed, you must request it.
How do the sessions work?
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive an Confirmation email with a Zoom Meeting Link. When it is time for your appointment, simply open the email, click on the link and your browser will open Zoom on your device for you to join the meeting.
- We recommend using a PC or Mac with a working camera for the session.
- You do NOT have to have a Zoom account to join us on a session.
- We use the Oewmi’ Zoom account for all sessions
- A Ministry Team will meet you on-screen.
- The Ministry Team will follow the direction of Holy Spirit as they minister.
- Your Bond Registry will be the first thing looked into, then your Outstanding Folder in the realms of the Courts of Heaven.
- You may request an Audio Recording of your session from our website.
- You will not have access to the Chat notes or the Video Replay.
What is the cost of a One On One session with your ministry?
- $100 for a 1-hour session
- $200 for a 2-hour session
How do I schedule an appointment for a session?
- Click the “Schedule An Appointment” button on this page for our automated scheduler.
- Select the 1-Hour or 2-Hour appointment option by clicking the rectangle.
- Select your own time zone.
- From the list of available dates and times, select your appointment time
- Closest appointment times will show up first.
- Typically our clients book an appointment 2 months out.
- Fully answer our Questionnaire regrading your circumstances
- Have payment information ready at hand for input
Is Dr. Rudy Rodriguez on every One On One mentoring session?
- Our Ministry teams operate in groups of 2-3 people under the training, instruction and guidance of Dr. Rudy Rodriguez even when he is not personally in the session.
- Dr. Rudy is sometimes on screen during sessions, but not normally and it is not guaranteed due to his other ministry duties.
- Any of Dr. Rudy’s team of trained Courts of Heaven Junior mentors may be seen on the screen also.
- A Student-Observer may also be on your session, from Oewm Facilitator Training school.
Why do you require “homework” after a session has been scheduled?
- We respect the work of other teachers and ministries involved with the Courts of Heaven prayer paradigm, but remember our methodology may be different.
- We request that you be familiar with our methods and materials.
- The information contained in an e-book entitled, Releasing Bonds from the Courts of Heaven, will help you understand how we navigate our One On One Mentoring session.
- We want you to get the most out of your short time with us.
- Having a foundational understanding of the Courts of Heaven will be beneficial to you when you are on screen with us.
- Knowing “where we are coming from” will help you get the most from your session.
What does the “homework” for a One On One Mentoring session consist of?
- We request that you be working your way through 3 of Dr. Ron Horner’s books.
- They are:
- Engaging the Mercy Court of Heaven or Four Keys To Defeating Accusations
- Releasing Bonds from the Courts of Heaven
- Engaging the Courts for Ownership and Order
- If you know of Freemasonry in your ancestry, we also recommend that you work through Overcoming the False Verdicts of Freemasonry .
- In most cases people have plenty of time to read these books before their scheduled appointment.
- You can book a session and then begin the reading.
- Most people find the information beneficial to understanding how we will operate with them in the Courts during their session. This helps them be comfortable.
- All of our books are available from this website or Amazon.
Should I book a 1-Hour or a 2-Hour appointment with you?
- Beginning with a single 1-Hour appointment is highly recommended.
- 90% of our clients will want to begin with a 1-Hour appointment.
- A second and subsequent 1-Hour follow-up session is recommended and can be booked 3-4 weeks after the initial session.
- Please do not book subsequent sessions on the same day or closer than 1 week together. We want to give time for answers to our Court sessions to be recognized on earth, and for other things to come to light. This gives your soul time to acclimate to new conditions that come from the ministry within the first session.
- Two weeks after your first session would be a good time for a 1 or 2 hour follow up if you desire that.
- Only 10% of our clients will need a beginning 2-Hour appointment.
- If your circumstances are extremely severe, a 2-hour appointment is fine.
- 1-Hour appointments are often available sooner than 2-hour appointments due to ministry schedules.
- Please note – if you schedule a 1-Hour appointment, it can not be turned into a 2-hour appointment later or vice versa. This is because appointments are being booked all around your appointment time, and we can not make the change in the system due to that.
What about cancellations or No-show clients? What is your protocol?
- NO SHOW POLICY: We do not reschedule an appointment for a No-Show client for any reason.
- You are booking a professional Pastoral Service with us, please honor that alignment.
- You are employing our Teams and their valuable time whether you show up or not.
- Please make sure you know how to connect through Zoom, and at what time your appointment is scheduled, so that your scheduled appointment takes place.
- The scheduling system we use will remind you via email one day in advance of your appointment and will reflect the time zone you choose as your time zone.
- We are not responsible if you choose the wrong time zone.
- International friends, make sure you choose your correct time zone.
- All Confirmation and Reminder emails come from “firstname.lastname@example.org”, search your inbox (including spam/junk) for this email address to help you find our emails.
- PLEASE make sure that you see our Confirmation Email immediately after booking an appointment. If you don’t see it, it will be in a spam, junk, promotions, or forums folder.
- We are not responsible for missed appointments because you could not find the Confirmation or Reminder Email from Acuity (our scheduling software service).
A key element in successful resolution of issues in the courts is the willingness of the participant to repent for themselves and their generations. The more willing we are to repent, the more things can change in your situation.